It’s hard to believe that 2017 is in its final weeks.
It has been a year of upheaval around the globe to within the sphere of our individual lives.
It has been a year where so much has been brought to the surface, a time to shed what no longer serves, and the willingness to go towards the change we seek.
I can personally share it has been a roller coaster of emotions and experiences that will set the stage for what’s to arrive next year. I sit in a space of openness and excitement for what that may be.
The question is; how will you finish this year?
What will it look like for YOU?
I know it’s super easy to jump on the holiday express and with a blink be ringing in the New Year. It’s so easy to put our lives on hold and tell ourselves, “I’ll start in the New Year…” “I’m just too busy right now…”
I’m inviting you to experience these final weeks differently.
Instead of waiting until the New Year to make those resolutions, to say that you’ll commit when things slow down, I invite you to take a leap now.
Don’t wait until everything is perfect.
All your ducks will never be in a row.
Just get them huddled in a group and take that leap.
There will always be another holiday, another event, another job project, another relationship challenge, another reason to put off acting on your dreams.
Life doesn’t go on hold.
For any change to last, it will need to endure obstacles, challenges, and scheduling inconveniences.
So go ahead and pick one thing. One thing you wish to change in your life.
One thing you wish to manifest.
Perhaps it’s getting your health or weight under control. Perhaps you are ready to explore a new place of employment. Perhaps it’s about creating new relationships or nurturing an existing one.
Perhaps it’s time to make you a priority.
Whatever it may be; pick something and BEGIN TODAY.
Take action every day; no matter how big or small.
Make those actions outside your comfort wheel.
Again, no matter how small the action may seem, do it.
Just go in the direction of what you seek.
If you are not sure where to begin, use your relationship with food to guide you.
Begin by getting in the kitchen.
The kitchen can become the place where you begin to demonstrate self-love, find inner peace, and boost your confidence so you can take action in your life.
What can you do?
- Cook for yourself; an amazing gesture of self-love. Not a quick warm up in the microwave. A spectacular meal. Show yourself you are worth the time and energy.
- Use the kitchen as your meditation studio. As you make your morning tea or cook that spectacular meal, do so with no distraction. Put away your phone. Shut off the television. Be completely present to what is in front of you. (life is about being present)
- Explore a new food or recipe. Pick something completely outside your box of food choices. Expand your palate. This small act will shift your self-confidence and openness to new experiences.
Through conscious effort and practice, these actions will ripple into every other aspect of your life.
If you wish for more guidance, consider exploring food as a healer, way of life, and pathway for personal growth.
- Sign up for an Online Course. Expand your perspective on food by learning what it takes to nourish all of you; body, mind and soul.
- Schedule a Holistic Nutrition Consultation and we will create a personalized nutrition plan to get you started on the next chapter of your journey.
- Dive in with a month long Holistic Living Coaching experience that goes beyond food to creating your very own personalized lifestyle practices.
Whatever you do, do not wait.
Take the leap today.
Finish this year going towards what you seek.
You are worth it.